Warminster, PA FIREPLACE AND CHIMNEY SALES, INSPECTION AND SERVICE
Estates Chimney Sweep has been proudly serving the fireplace and chimney needs of Warminster, PA residents since 1979. Family owned and operated, we not only sell a variety of fireplaces, stoves and chimneys, but we also offer installation, repair and maintenance services as well. With a wealth of experience and a team of dedicated fireplace and chimney professionals, Estates Chimney Sweep can provide the best fireplace and chimney for your home as well as provide repair, cleaning and service for current chimneys and fireplaces in the Warminster area.
We offer the following chimney and fireplace services for Warminster, PA
- Wood, gas, pellet, and coal fueled stove or fireplace installation
- Professional chimney and fireplace cleaning, including chimney sweeping, cap installations, crown repairs, waterproofing and more.
- Full masonry work and repair to your chimney and structure
- Chimney Certification and Safety Inspections available
- For propane delivery, simply schedule an appointment and we will conveniently deliver it to your home
- Chimney liner installation (using SUPAFLU or premium Forever Flex stainless steel chimney liner)
- Sales and installation of wood, gas, pellet, coal stoves and fireplaces
About Estates Chimney Sweep, Inc. for Warminster, PA
- Two locations serving the residents in the Warminster area
- 15 professionals and a fleet of trucks always ready to service your home with skill and care
- We carry all the major fireplace brands, including Regency, Excalibur, Hampton, Morso, St. Croix, Bull Grills and more
- Over 100 years of combined experience in fireplace, stove and chimney sales, service and repair
To learn more about how Estates Chimney Sweep can help you with your fireplace and chimney sales and service needs, contact us today!
Professional Chimney Services
Regency Fireplaces, Inserts, and Stoves
Choose from a large selection of Regency gas or wood fireplaces and inserts in a range of styles to suit your home.
Add a new gas fireplace or breathe new life into an old fireplace with a wood insert or gas insert.